Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

So I'm currently debating on whether there is a need for a housing inspection to prove my current accommodation is not overcrowded when my wife joins me. I'm currently living my with my father and mother(they own the house) in a detached 4 bedroom house, if including me my wife (which im sponsoring), there will be a total of 4 people living in the house, which is definitely not overcrowded. What i can provide are

1. Council tax proving that my parents have lived here.
2. Mortgage letter from bank stating how much paid this year.
3. Mortgage Valuation report when they were getting the mortgage from the bank, confirming the size, number of bedrooms, type and style of house.
4. Original house advertisement portfolio from the property agency (showing pictures of the house and rooms with the size and measurement of the house)
4. Title deeds proving that they own the house.
5. Letter from the parents stating that we can live with them for as long as we like and that there's only 4 of us living here.

Will this be sufficient enough to prove that the house is not overcrowded? Also for the title deeds, will I need to send originals or will a copy suffice?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hi everyone

So I'm currently debating on whether there is a need for a housing inspection to prove my current accommodation is not overcrowded when my wife joins me. I'm currently living my with my father and mother(they own the house) in a detached 4 bedroom house, if including me my wife (which im sponsoring), there will be a total of 4 people living in the house, which is definitely not overcrowded. What i can provide are

1. Council tax proving that my parents have lived here.
2. Mortgage letter from bank stating how much paid this year.
3. Mortgage Valuation report when they were getting the mortgage from the bank, confirming the size, number of bedrooms, type and style of house.
4. Original house advertisement portfolio from the property agency (showing pictures of the house and rooms with the size and measurement of the house)
4. Title deeds proving that they own the house.
5. Letter from the parents stating that we can live with them for as long as we like and that there's only 4 of us living here.

Will this be sufficient enough to prove that the house is not overcrowded? Also for the title deeds, will I need to send originals or will a copy suffice?

Thanks in advance!
From the details stated a Property survey is not necessary as you are living with Parents. If there were other siblings etc living at the address it would be different.

You need to provide:-

1 Letter from Parents
2. Land Registry record/Title Deed to property
3. Council Tax Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.