Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am still in the process of doing my visa application, i am writing the relationship letter and that is going well but does my wife, as the sponsor have to write a relationship letter too? We can't find anything that specifies this?

Thanks in advance??

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi there,

Have you looked at the checklist on the DIAC website? ... normally it tells you what documents you have to submit.

Dolly

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi,

We applying for the Spouse Visa (309/100) also.
We did it ourselves following the checklist item by item.

Both of us did the relationship letter, do not forget to talk to each other after writing it, for instance I was convinced we met in March, Hubby wrote May in his, so I needed to search my old agendas to be sure exactly when did we meet and now we know it was May.
So write separately, but do check important dates to make sure you send the right ones and you're giving accurate information.

We'd rather have all right and accurate information now rather than answering silly questions like each ther tooth brush colour (hubby chances his VERY often and I do not pay lot of attention to those things anyway, also, mine is in the same cup as the kids and he has his next to his shaving stuff for little greesy fingers not to play with it. We had a toilet tooth brush episode with our toddlers which left hubby traumatised :)).

Go to the immigration website, do the visa's wizard and read all the information. For the application follow the checklist, it's hard work, but it's very clear and you can't go wrong.

Best wishes,
Busyte

1 - 3 of 3 Posts