Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Registered
321 Posts
She need to go for IELTS/PTE.
Sertificate from university would work if you would not claim points for her skills
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.