Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Registered
459 Posts
I am applying PR as a Mechanical Engineer and my wife was a Researcher-Wildlife.
I am planing to proceed for Qualification assessment from Vetasses for claiming 5 points.
Somebody kindly advice if she need to go For IELTS/PTE or certificate from university ( Studied all subject in English) will work.
If you are going to claim spouse points, you need assessment, English proof(PTE or IELTS etc..), age qualification, proof of marriage or defacto relationship

So yes she need to go for IELTS or PTE
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.