Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was thinking of getting 5 points for spouse.
My spouse marksheet does not have subjects but he has 11 years of relevant experience and will be submitting RPL
Does he need to get transcript for graduation and post graduation degree or just can apply showing work experience for getting 5 points

·
Registered
23,859 Posts
Hi, I was thinking of getting 5 points for spouse.
My spouse marksheet does not have subjects but he has 11 years of relevant experience and will be submitting RPL
Does he need to get transcript for graduation and post graduation degree or just can apply showing work experience for getting 5 points
Please give the Anzsco code under which he will apply

I hope you are aware that he also has to have competent English also among other requirements for you to claim spouse points

Cheers

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, thanks. I am aware that he has to have competent English.
Both of us are applying with ACS for skill. Assessment. He is applying for Business analyst and I for Software engineer.
Will work experience (11years) without showing proof for education...Can give us positive skill assessment and 5 points for spouse

·
Registered
23,859 Posts
Yes, thanks. I am aware that he has to have competent English.
Both of us are applying with ACS for skill. Assessment. He is applying for Business analyst and I for Software engineer.
Will work experience (11years) without showing proof for education...Can give us positive skill assessment and 5 points for spouse
No idea how RPL works

As long as he gets a positive assessment from ACS, you are good to claim the 5 points

Cheers

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem ..Thanks ..

Hopefully other seniors will guide me if ACS will do skill assessment with just work experience and not showing education certificate
If only work experiene can be used for positive skill assessment for spouse 5 points

·
Registered
458 Posts
No problem ..Thanks ..

Hopefully other seniors will guide me if ACS will do skill assessment with just work experience and not showing education certificate
If only work experiene can be used for positive skill assessment for spouse 5 points
Reading through threads of RPL, I can see that once you apply for RPL, they will give basic diploma status from your experience, which you can use for educational qualification 10 points...Senior members will reply who went through RPL.

All the best..:)

Reactions: SG

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Reading through threads of RPL, I can see that once you apply for RPL, they will give basic diploma status from your experience, which you can use for educational qualification 10 points...Senior members will reply who went through RPL.

All the best..:)
Just a question,

Does the Bank Passbook have to have Photographs of self and spouse, for PCC ?

Thanks in advance,
Shekhar

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Just a question,

Thanks in advance,
Shekhar
That depends on the bank whose passbook you have. If they don't issue passbook with photo then how will you have it?

Just take the proofs to PSK and all will be fine. Also, take marriage certificate and other address proofs

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
That depends on the bank whose passbook you have. If they don't issue passbook with photo then how will you have it?

Just take the proofs to PSK and all will be fine. Also, take marriage certificate and other address proofs
Thanks for the information :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Just a question,

Thanks in advance,
Shekhar
Not necessarily depends on Banks for HDFC no photo(spouse), for AXIS (for me)with photo we had

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Not necessarily depends on Banks for HDFC no photo(spouse), for AXIS (for me)with photo we had
Thanks Anamica23 for valuable information :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts