Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Visa Guru's

My Wife did schooling in Tamil ( mother tongue) medium but she did 3 yr bachelor in science degree in college and medium of language is English. I can get letter from her college to prove that medium of tough is English.

The letter is sufficient to proves that my wife has functional English ?

In this case, My wife need to go for PTE exam for Australian (189) visa as I am not claiming any points for my spouse but I want to apply her visa along with me as I do not want to apply her visa after my visa is granted.

Many thanks in Advances !

Regards,
Siva.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Dear Visa Guru's

My Wife did schooling in Tamil ( mother tongue) medium but she did 3 yr bachelor in science degree in college and medium of language is English. I can get letter from her college to prove that medium of tough is English.

The letter is sufficient to proves that my wife has functional English ?

In this case, My wife need to go for PTE exam for Australian (189) visa as I am not claiming any points for my spouse but I want to apply her visa along with me as I do not want to apply her visa after my visa is granted.

Many thanks in Advances !

Regards,
Siva.
If you don't want to claim spouse points then a letter from the college confirming that she studied in the college and the period and that the instructions medium was English is sufficient to prove functional English
She will also need to submit the graduation marksheet

No need for her to go for PTEA

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts