Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I have a query related to claim the spouse 5 points and appreciate your expert response.

My wife has done BBA (04 years) and she has IELTS7 band in all modules. Her BBA program includes the mandatory subjects of Accountant as required by CPA. But she does not have work experience, so in this case can she apply for assessment from CPA? Is work experience mandatory for CPA positive assessment? Please confirm or share your experience.

Thank you.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Friends,

I have a query related to claim the spouse 5 points and appreciate your expert response.

My wife has done BBA (04 years) and she has IELTS7 band in all modules. Her BBA program includes the mandatory subjects of Accountant as required by CPA. But she does not have work experience, so in this case can she apply for assessment from CPA? Is work experience mandatory for CPA positive assessment? Please confirm or share your experience.

Thank you.
CPA website doesn't mention mandatory work experience. https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/become-a-cpa/migration-assessment/criteria-and-requirements.

However, cross-check this information before proceeding.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts