Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,

I'm about to lodge 190 visa, I'm not including spouse and kid as non migrating dependents while filling online application. Question here is, will case officer ask for spouse passport, PCC, health etc... though I am not including her in my application.

Because, yet to apply for spouse passport.

Please advise..

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Expats,

I'm about to lodge 190 visa, I'm not including spouse and kid as non migrating dependents while filling online application. Question here is, will case officer ask for spouse passport, PCC, health etc... though I am not including her in my application.

Because, yet to apply for spouse passport.

Please advise..
Vamshi..
If you select marital status as married..your wife and kid will be your dependents automatically..then i guess ,you will have furnish their details as well :nod:..think about it

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jay and Bravo... thank you for your reply...

I am more than happy to include my mother, wife and kid details but the main problems are..

1. My mother is govt. employee - can't get no income proof to show she is a dependent.
2. for my bad all of three doesn't have Passport, I could have taken care of this earliest. Without passport, no PCC and other information I can provide with application.

Hope you understood the situation, now if I am not adding them as non migrating dependents, will case officer ask Passport, PCC and health information of spouse to process my Visa?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Jay and Bravo... thank you for your reply...

I am more than happy to include my mother, wife and kid details but the main problems are..

1. My mother is govt. employee - can't get no income proof to show she is a dependent.
2. for my bad all of three doesn't have Passport, I could have taken care of this earliest. Without passport, no PCC and other information I can provide with application.

Hope you understood the situation, now if I am not adding them as non migrating dependents, will case officer ask Passport, PCC and health information of spouse to process my Visa?
As long as you are married and have a souse and kids you will be asked to provide all their details (including passport, PCC, and medicals), no matter you will include them in your application or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts