Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am new to this site. I was reading some previous posts, it was really helpful to me. Thanks to All who contribute their knowledge on previous posts.

I am a Bachelor of Science (phys. chem. Maths), Having 6 Years experience in Network engineering. I got 7 in IELTS. my age is 32. I want to do immigration to NZ.

My wife got 5.0 in her IELTS exam. she has done her master in Arts. & also she has passed her Bachelor of Education. Now she have 2 Qualification with 3 Year of primary Teaching experience.

MY Question " I WANT TO CLAIM BONUS POINTS FOR HER MASTER QUALIFICATION " her work experience is also in shortage skilled list of NZ (Primary teacher).
but SHE HAS SECURED 5 MARKS IN IELTS.

please help me weather I can claim That bonus points for her. THROUGH VARIOUS FORUMS I AM FINDING SHE NED TO SECURE IN IELTS FOR 20 Bonus points..

Awaiting for your help friends...

·
Super Moderator
4,934 Posts
Dear All,

I am new to this site. I was reading some previous posts, it was really helpful to me. Thanks to All who contribute their knowledge on previous posts.

I am a Bachelor of Science (phys. chem. Maths), Having 6 Years experience in Network engineering. I got 7 in IELTS. my age is 32. I want to do immigration to NZ.

My wife got 5.0 in her IELTS exam. she has done her master in Arts. & also she has passed her Bachelor of Education. Now she have 2 Qualification with 3 Year of primary Teaching experience.

MY Question " I WANT TO CLAIM BONUS POINTS FOR HER MASTER QUALIFICATION " her work experience is also in shortage skilled list of NZ (Primary teacher).
but SHE HAS SECURED 5 MARKS IN IELTS.

please help me weather I can claim That bonus points for her. THROUGH VARIOUS FORUMS I AM FINDING SHE NED TO SECURE IN IELTS FOR 20 Bonus points..

Awaiting for your help friends...
You cannot claim any partner points unless she attains a minimum overall score of 6.5 in ielts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts