Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI to all

I will like to know if I have to take an account of my spouse annual salary and my own into Financial requirement for spouse UK visa . she working in Africa with a salary of 3390000 cfaf = £428 /month £5136/year or as a sponsor should I only use my ?
thanks

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Where are you living now? If you are going to UK together, you need to be earning £18,600 or more now and have a job offer for similar starting in UK within 3 months. If you are in UK already, you need to be in work at least 6 months earning at least the minimum. The income of your non-EEA spouse (the applicant) doesn't count, unless she is already in UK on a visa that allows her to work. As she is working in Africa, the answer is no.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

To add am a uk resident living in uk and working I have over 18600 a year but she's a no EEA resident and living in Africa.
Should I join both annual salary or only my ?
Thanks

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Only your salary counts, and as you are earning enough, just disclose your own income.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi everyone
I have a question to ask am applying a spouse visa soon an am a sponsor
To meet the financial requirement is only with one job only?
Because am getting more than the minimum financial requirement but with 2 jobs that will be fine or it's only for one job annual they need ?
Thanks

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Two jobs are fine, either under Cat A (if you have been working in both for 6 months or more|) or under Cat B if your total combined income in the last 12 months came to at least £18,600 and you are making the same at the moment.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi to everyone
Am confused regarding cat A option I have 2 jobs with differents employers
Job1 = 11355/ year over 3years
Job2=12576/year over 2months
But we want to in May or June by this date both jobs will be over 6 months
Can we go for cat A or??
Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi to everyone
Am confused regarding cat A option I have 2 jobs with differents employers
Job1 = 11355/ year over 3years
Job2=12576/year over 2months
But we want to apply in May or June by this date both jobs will be over 6 months
Can we go for cat A or?? and where to add the second job in the online app and APPENDIX 2
Thanks

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Yes you can.
Put the details of second job in Part 5 of Appendix 2:
If your sponsor has or had more than one previous/other job, you must provide full details for each job held at Part 5. You must also submit the specified evidence for each job detailed with your application.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You put the total in Part 5. Make it very clear by underlying in red that the total income you are submitting is the sum of earnings from two jobs. Also put the total income in 3.20 if under Cat B, putting in margin 'See Part 5'.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi joppa thank you for advices I have another question in my cas using 2 ongoing jobs from 2 differents employers and applying for catA with 6 payslips from each employer , how should I answer 3.20 in appendix 2 ?

Thanks

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You just put the total income during the past 12 months from both jobs. If you apply in May, chances are you will just be over £18,600.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you am little bit confused am considering to apply for ,cat A with 2 ongoing jobs in June 14
My questions are:
- 3.11 is for only 1 job or both income ?
-3.12 is yes or no because am using 2 jobs income
If I put for only one job income in 3.11 and answer
Yes then it will not meet the requirement
No it will take to cat B
Leave it blank?
Need help
Many thank
Many thank

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good morning and happy new year to all .
Can anyone can help with these questions above ?

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.