Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I'm filling out the flr(m) form and getting extremely confused with the pages 28 & 29 asking about our salaries.
For section 7.3A (xiv) it asks what our current annual income is. Do we put what it currently is or the lowest it has been in the past six months as we've both had small raises within that time? We are both in full time salaried employment.

Section 7.3A (iii) asks if we have been in the job earning the stated amount for at least 6 months. We have both been in the job earning but the numbers have changed over the six months so do we put no or yes because the number has not been continuous?

I hope this makes sense and would love some input! We are on £33,000 between us so we are definitely above the 18,600 threshold but can they deny our application if the numbers aren't 100% aligned. I'm so worried we might make a mistake somewhere in here and be refused because of a working out. We are providing pay slips, bank statements p60s etc too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pay slips

We are applying for our spouse visa on friday. I get paid on the 23rd of each month so have nov-april pay slips with those pays showing on our bank statements too. However my husband gets paid on the last day of the month so his april pay will not be on our bank statement even though he has the pay slip from it. Can we apply with ausgust-march being our six months of evidence? Will it count?

·
Super Moderator
18,051 Posts
Hi there,
I'm filling out the flr(m) form and getting extremely confused with the pages 28 & 29 asking about our salaries.
For section 7.3A (xiv) it asks what our current annual income is. Do we put what it currently is or the lowest it has been in the past six months as we've both had small raises within that time? We are both in full time salaried employment.

Section 7.3A (iii) asks if we have been in the job earning the stated amount for at least 6 months. We have both been in the job earning but the numbers have changed over the six months so do we put no or yes because the number has not been continuous?

I hope this makes sense and would love some input! We are on £33,000 between us so we are definitely above the 18,600 threshold but can they deny our application if the numbers aren't 100% aligned. I'm so worried we might make a mistake somewhere in here and be refused because of a working out. We are providing pay slips, bank statements p60s etc too.
This question was answered in your previous thread:

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/br...pouse-financial-requirements.html#post7019266

·
Super Moderator
18,051 Posts
We are applying for our spouse visa on friday. I get paid on the 23rd of each month so have nov-april pay slips with those pays showing on our bank statements too. However my husband gets paid on the last day of the month so his april pay will not be on our bank statement even though he has the pay slip from it. Can we apply with ausgust-march being our six months of evidence? Will it count?
The most recent payslips and bank statements can be no more than 28 days old at the time of application so his March payslip will be too old. You need to go to your bank and ask for an interim statement showing the 30 April pay being deposited. They will need to stamp each page or give you a letter on letterhead verifying authenticity.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, will nip out on my lunch break tomorrow and have the last weeks worth of bank statements printed so my husband's April pay is on there! Regarding my first question, I know to annualise the salary, but do I answer 'yes' that I have been on that pay for six months continuously? Thanks so much for the help it's much appreciated!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.