Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, so i am new to this site, and i am curious to different things for my visa application. I was able to print one out just so i know what questions they ask and so i can make sure i have everything when i go to file my application online.

I am in the united states going to the UK my husband is in the British Army and there is a new thing out about the cost of visa. and also that on the application it ask for "Do you have any criminal convictions in any country (including traffic offenses)" i have speeding tickets and things like tha. Is that what they mean when they say traffic offenses? should i just include a copy of my driving recorded? its one of those things nothing that i have had done was "criminal" so i guess what im really asking is what should i include?

Also, the application asks about housing and living arrangements. since he is in HM Forces we dont know our address and we might not know it when i file for my application because the only thing the Army can tell us is that one will be provided once i get there or a few days before i arrive. And is that considered public funds?

Im so worried and so stressed out about this i dont know what to do. please help :confused2:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you again very much!!! you are a very helpful person. especially since it is so hard to actually speak to a person at the UKBA. thanks gain!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.