Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Could anyone in the know advise which company to use to watch sport channels in English. I'm specifically looking for F1 and tour de France. Also sa cricket. I live in an area only serviced by Etisalat and osn ( direct subscription)

Open to all suggestions

Thanks

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Hi

Could anyone in the know advise which company to use to watch sport channels in English. I'm specifically looking for F1 and tour de France. Also sa cricket. I live in an area only serviced by Etisalat and osn ( direct subscription)

Open to all suggestions

Thanks
F1 gets covered by abu Dhabi sports (the one which covers english Premier League as well). I think you can subscribe through Etisalat (30 Dhs per month). No idea about TDF, but if I were to guess, this probably gets covered by Al Jazeera sports (check their website). Again through Etisalat this is at 30 Dhs a month (AJ also covers Champions league football if interested). South African cricket probably gets covered by OSN Sports, and also under the Pehla package (Cricone channel and ten sports). Unfortunately I have had to pay through my nose to watch sports (+ movies) on TV (not a big fan of sports on the laptop as generally it is a big pain to find the right streaming service)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.