Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Myself and my husband are looking for employer sponsors. I'm an estate agent and my husband is a builder/ bricklayer. Any help or contacts would be fantastic we are looking at the perth area
Many thanks
Lisa

·
Registered
124 Posts
lisaann said:
Hi
Myself and my husband are looking for employer sponsors. I'm an estate agent and my husband is a builder/ bricklayer. Any help or contacts would be fantastic we are looking at the perth area
Many thanks
Lisa
My husbands a builder/bricklayer and were going to Perth. We've just logged our visa with diac (176ss). We've been gathering our evidence since last April with my hubby passing the skills test with vetassess and IELTS.. We've looked and applied for sponsorships but the companys ate not willing to sponsor builders as it costs to much and builders chase the money and move from company to company they would rather meet u in person , its the same for jobs we've applied for hundreds and they nearly all reply with ' interested when you arrive here please contact us then' this is why we decided to get visa ourselves

G

·
Yes it costs them money and they have to supply a lot of business accounts and information to DIAC. There are then other costs which could be your or their responsibility.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.