Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm getting ready to apply for a Family visa, and thought I wouldn't need to send the Sponsorship undertaking form SU07/12, I thought it was only for adult dependant relatives, but I've just realised there's this question on the VAF4A1 "Have you submitted the Sponsorship Undertaking Form with your application?" "If ‘No’ please give full reasons why this is not enclosed with your application below".. Is it necessary then?! Does my sponsor need to sign the form or sign it and take it to the home office to be stamped?

Thank you very much in advance!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello!

I'm getting ready to apply for a Family visa, and thought I wouldn't need to send the Sponsorship undertaking form SU07/12, I thought it was only for adult dependant relatives, but I've just realised there's this question on the VAF4A1 "Have you submitted the Sponsorship Undertaking Form with your application?" "If ‘No’ please give full reasons why this is not enclosed with your application below".. Is it necessary then?! Does my sponsor need to sign the form or sign it and take it to the home office to be stamped?

Thank you very much in advance!!
Not always. But some VACs may still request that you include it. We have had clients having to reschedule their submission even if it was not required. It also depends on who you are coming to settle with. Advice: Get it done just in case.

Also, it does't need to be signed and stamped... just signed and completed by your sponsor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.