Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am getting all the paper work ready to apply for a spouse visa for my wife. The more i read the more i am getting confused about the different paper i need...

Now I need a Sponsorship Deceleration Letter. Is there a format I can follow, I asked a lawyer and he needs 95 +Vat for the letter and 40 for notarizing the letter..

If i write the letter he said he just need the 40 for notarizing. So if any one has a sample please help.... :)

Regards
Nav

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Deceleration? Do you mean declaration? You need to write a letter in your owns words saying that you will sponsor your wife and briefly outline your relationship and plans for a life together. If doesn't need to be notarised.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deceleration? Do you mean declaration? You need to write a letter in your owns words saying that you will sponsor your wife and briefly outline your relationship and plans for a life together. If doesn't need to be notarised.
Opps... Yea I meant Declaration.. sorry...
It dosent need to be notarised... The solicitor is soo adamant I need it..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If your wife is applying from India the visa agent there usually requires it.
I was planning to apply online myself and then go forward from there... but people are suggesting that i should take this to an agency in India... People i have asked, they have mixed opinions.. so i haven't made up my mind yet on which route to take...

So if i apply myself i do not need it..?

And any pages that need to be attested i can get that done in India as well, rite.. it doesn't have to be from a UK solicitor, rite..??

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
I was planning to apply online myself and then go forward from there... but people are suggesting that i should take this to an agency in India... People i have asked, they have mixed opinions.. so i haven't made up my mind yet on which route to take...

So if i apply myself i do not need it..?

And any pages that need to be attested i can get that done in India as well, rite.. it doesn't have to be from a UK solicitor, rite..??
You don't have a choice. Form VA4FA is an online form but your wife must enrol her biometrics and at that appointment she must also submit her application and all supporting documents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.