Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I am putting my documents together now for the visa, Fiance

Can someone please advise if my British sponsor needs to provide his daughters birth certificate? shes 5

Any documents actually needed for her?

also, his daughter is from a past relationship in which he never married. Do I need to prove that they were never married? how can I do this or do I need to do anything for that part of our application?

Only thing we've done is mentioned her in our into letters and added her to the appendix 2 under other children he is financially responsible for.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
You need a court order stating that your fiance has permission to remove her to the UK. You also need the birth certificate to prove that your finance is her parent.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Since this is her sponsors child, the child would already be in the UK. He isn't being brought into the UK.

My original advice remains, you do not need to provide the child's birth certificate. You just mention the child in the dependents section and move on.

And when you apply for FLR (M) once you are married and in the UK, you will need the child's birth certificate.

You need a court order stating that your fiance has permission to remove her to the UK. You also need the birth certificate to prove that your finance is her parent.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since this is her sponsors child, the child would already be in the UK. He isn't being brought into the UK.

My original advice remains, you do not need to provide the child's birth certificate. You just mention the child in the dependents section and move on.

And when you apply for FLR (M) once you are married and in the UK, you will need the child's birth certificate.
Great!

Thank you so much :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.