Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I am applying for Category A on the financial income, I would like to know how to answer question 3.11 -- What i your sponsor's annual income from this employment before tax?

Should I write what appear on his latest P60? Thank you.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Yes, gross income. Not necessarily the figure on P60 but the actual amount you are submitting.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, gross income. Not necessarily the figure on P60 but the actual amount you are submitting.
so if His lowest gross income for November - May is

2,127.11 (gross) x 12 = 25,525.32 -- is this what i am going to put on 3.11 question?

What shows in his p60 is 27,105.25

Many thanks Joppa.

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
so if His lowest gross income for November - May is

2,127.11 (gross) x 12 = 25,525.32 -- is this what i am going to put on 3.11 question?

What shows in his p60 is 27,105.25

Many thanks Joppa.
It asks for annual income. Is the P60 issued for a full year?

If his annual income is 27,105.25 then that is what you put.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It has to be over the 6-month period you are submitting under Cat A. So if you are submitting his pay from Nov to May, and he is in salaried job, then you take the lowest monthly pay and multiply by 12. P60 figure will be different as it relates to total pay including monthly fluctuations over April to Apr, so over a different time period. So in your case you put down £25,525. But if fluctuating pay is due to bonuses and overtime, rather than pay deducted for uppaid absence, then you take an average over 6 months and annualise it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.