Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

i want to call my mum to the UK on tourism or visitors visa from india please. how do i do this whats the maintenance requirement and whats the application form do i have to fill in or they have to fill in from india please.

Thank you

opensing

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can i still sponsor my mum if i get income support and disability benefits as on the sponsor letter it says something about income support.

ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/visas/sponsorship-form.pdf

Thank you

opensing

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
i have £10,000 in funds and can i do the application online myself and also pay for the application if it is possible for my mum and also do i have to show that i am get benefits.

UK Border Agency | Apply for a UK tourist visitor visa

Thank you

opensing

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
once i have filled in the the sponsor letter and have all the relating evidence where do I send the documents to and how can my mum apply for the visa in india after that?

Thank You

opensing
£10k must be in your account for 6 months and is under your full control - free to use as you like.
do i have to show that i am getting benefits also?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry to bring this topic up i just wanted to to know that i live in council house with two bedrooms which is big can i still call my mum from india as it says that i need

one of the following:

Certified copy of deeds of sponsor's house - i don't have this

 Letter from building society/bank confirming they hold a mortgage for the sponsor - i don't have this

 Housing association/council rent book or other council letter confirming address of sponsor - i have this
 Bill from a utility company (gas, water etc.) - i have this
 Local authority letter (council tax) - i have this

 Letter from any government department - i don't have this

and i have £10k in bank for more than 6 months#
and do i have to show that i get benefits?

thank yyou

opensing

·
Registered
39,161 Posts
Your housing documents are fine, provided it won't be overcrowded.
For finance, 6-month bank statement. You can declare you get benefits but it's not an absolute requirements. They just want to know you can afford to sponsor your mother from your own resources, and not resorting to public funds (i.e. claiming extra benefits on top of what you get in your own right).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.