Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
Jabba here. Just a bit of an update, been here 18months, just 22/10/09 lodged my application for PR following confirmation from my employer of their letter to sponsor my residence, We are too old to apply independently Me 47, Him 48 so Australia doesn't want us. had tolodge an application for special circumstances AGE with the Visa application, so assuming my Aus Police references get there in time i.e within 28 days we should know if they will let us stay in about 4 weeks
If not its Hi Ho Hi Ho and off back home we go
Will keep you all posted anyone need any advice about sponsored Visas/457's etc just ask
Jabba xx:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Thanks for the update Jabba,

Keep us posted and I'm crossing my fingers for you :thumb:

Dolly

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi jabba. good luck! i could do with a bit of advice............ i applied online on 22 august for my 457 visa, any idea how much longer il need to wait to hear back? my medicals were finalised on 29 sept.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi jabba. good luck! i could do with a bit of advice............ i applied online on 22 august for my 457 visa, any idea how much longer il need to wait to hear back? my medicals were finalised on 29 sept.
LOL I think that question answered itself Congrats Hun xx

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the update Jabba,

Keep us posted and I'm crossing my fingers for you :thumb:

Dolly
Dolly when is the social goup next getting together?? I would be up for lunch or a barbie. whatever let me know as the group doesn't seem very sociable lol xx:(:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts