Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me about about my passport. Obviously I cannot send my passport to the Philippines to be presented,so I have sent scanned copies to my wife by email attachments and my wife has printed them. (The pages with my 5 tourist visas for trips to the Philippines and my information page.)
Will these be accepted by the Embassy, r do I need to do anything else?

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
If it's British passport, then fine. If not, the copy should be certified by passport issuing office or your embassy/consulate.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Joppa, you have put my mind at rest. Yes it is a British Passport, so no problems with copies I hope.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Would I need to copy my expired UK passport, where the Indian immigration stamps are applied, as well as my lifetime India visa page?
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Only when you need it to evidence something else, like your travel record.
Thank you Joppa...

My wife's UK visa was refused because we didn't include call records. If they could have asked us. I got them in 14 days...

Prior to joining Expatforum.com... My wife and I just submitted what we thought would be OK. But, having seen the feedbacks on here. We would have been short on documents, time again with another £900 odd pounds down the swanny

This time though. I going back to India, armed to the elbows with documents. These forums have been an eye-opener. can't thank you enough.

I'm back in India Saturday 23/05/2015, to make sure my wife does her introduction letter. Got all my paperwork from my accountant, becasue, I'm a sole trader. And everything highlighting our relationship from day one to the birth of our two children, who are out in India with their mum.

I hope to come back with some good news... Kind regards....!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.