Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Back for help. If someone can read over my sponsors letter, Ive kept it short and simple and want to make sure its enough.

To: The Entry Clearance Officer,

I am writing to confirm my sponsorship of FIANCE NAME for a fiancé (marriage) visa and for her daughter NAME (stepdaughter) to join me in the UK. I am a British citizen and have lived in the UK since the age of 2

I am currently a company director at COMPANY NAME , and have been employed here since February 2006. My current salary is £38,000 and I have been earning this salary for at least the last 5 years. I will therefore be using this salary to meet the financial requirement under Category F and I am including the relevant supporting documents as evidence.

When FIANCE and DAUGHTER have been granted their visas, we plan to live at ADDRESS, which is a 3-bedroom house that I own. I am including my most recent mortgage statement and Land Registry documents and pictures.

FIANCE and I first met at SPI International in Anaheim California, US which is a Solar International Conference where we both attended for business in September 2015. We entered into a relationship within the following weeks, then met again in person in December 2015 to confirm what we felt for each other was as desired. Followed by visits in June and for New Year’s 2016 in California. Throughout this time, we kept in daily contact through Facebook Messenger, iMessage, WhatsApp, Facetime and daily calls.

Ingrid then visited me twice in the UK, for my cousins wedding in September 2016 & my brothers children's christening in November 2016. We were engaged in December 2016 during my last visit to the US. FIANCE and her daughter then visited the UK in march 2017, so my daughter and DAUGHTER could meet in person, having already spent lots of time doing activities together on facetime. Ingrid then came back in May 2017 so we could spend more time preparing and making necessary arrangements to bring our lives together.

Our wedding is pre-booked (visa approval dependent) for 20th January 2018 at The Marriott royal in Bristol, after which, we wish to settle in the UK together. We have full support of both our families.

We have decided to settle in the UK, as I am a company director and I want to continue to grow my business here in the UK.

I believe I have included and have met all necessary documents required for sponsorship.

Thank you

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should also mention to the readers here that the sponsor has a daughter from a previous relationship but never married. She spends 50% of the time at his home the other 50% with the mother.

Should this be mentioned?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
No need to explain who you are and about your job. Just concentrate on your relationship.
The rest seems ok.
Dear Entrance Clearance Officer
Drop the last sentence - superfluous.
Replace Thank You with Yours sincerely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.