Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all folks!

I'm andrea from Italy and I'm organizing myself for coming to australia but I need of some infos.

I want know:
- how much is the price for a passport ?(considering that i'm living in Italy);
- how much is the price for a ticket Italy - Australia? (I know there are websites but just for an advice)

many thanks

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi,

Not answering your question, but kind of adding to it:

- I already own a passport so I can't say, my kids passports were under £100 (I can't remember how much).
- My visa around £900.

- Plane tickets for a family of 5, were budgeting £4000 but we haven't bought them yet.
- Shipping of our stuff - something between £5000 to £6000 for a 20 feet container, again not sure yet of how much in the end.

So this family migration will cost us easily around £12.000, but we're a family of 5 and we are taking most of our stuff with us.
It's a huge decision with huge implications to all of us and very expensive.

Also we'll need to buy house, cars, car seats for our kids, temp. accomodation on arrival, etc...

But we're excited anyway. Who would guess that?

Good luck with your plans.

Cheers,
Busyte

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool!

Hi,

Not answering your question, but kind of adding to it:

- I already own a passport so I can't say, my kids passports were under £100 (I can't remember how much).
- My visa around £900.

- Plane tickets for a family of 5, were budgeting £4000 but we haven't bought them yet.
- Shipping of our stuff - something between £5000 to £6000 for a 20 feet container, again not sure yet of how much in the end.

So this family migration will cost us easily around £12.000, but we're a family of 5 and we are taking most of our stuff with us.
It's a huge decision with huge implications to all of us and very expensive.

Also we'll need to buy house, cars, car seats for our kids, temp. accomodation on arrival, etc...

But we're excited anyway. Who would guess that?

Good luck with your plans.

Cheers,
Busyte
ok many thanks

oh I'm excited too , also because I'm planning a migration alone ihihihi so, no complications and so on. I'm planning of going there on 2010 - 2011. I've plenty of time :)

many thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts