Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help me with the contents of crtificate required from college/Univ for Secondary Applicant Proof of Functional English that satisfies my CO in a first go :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet, but what should I ask them to provide me.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Can someone help me with the contents of crtificate required from college/Univ for Secondary Applicant Proof of Functional English that satisfies my CO in a first go :)
Labeeb i strong suggest if your wife can do her IELTS and score 4.5 or above its the easiest fastest way to convince any case officer, its actually easier than most people might think to score a 4.5.

If that's not possible for any reason, then get a proper certificate from her school stating something along the lines of:

"The _________ school is an english medium school and we certify that (Name of person, student ID, date of birth) studied at our school from grade 1 to 12 under an english medium and we certify that all subjects were taught/conducted under the English language including study materials"

it should be in an official letterhead with their address, stamped.

Additionally you should attach her high school degree, which should be in english since she did an english medium school.

Your school may have their own format, but this is just a general format to give you an idea and that should be satisfactory for the CO. However keep in mind DIAC is v sensitive about anything from Pakistan according to experiences in this forum and may still view this evidence as unsatisfactory (just a guess) i hope it works out though.

You can try, this if it fails, just let her do the IELTS otherwise you'll have to pay the second installment.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is going for IELTS too on June 9, it is only to conclude my Visa requirements that i also opted to provide the college certificate. I am asked to go for Med and CCP so every thing is about to complete. If CO still persists, it will take few more days and just to provide her IELTS score.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.