Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on the special Tax scheme and have been asked to leave the company. The route normally means an agreement amount to be paid by the company to me, and this is usually tax free.

The company is telling me that as I am on the Special scheme, I should pay tax on this payment. I have UK nationality and feel that payment of this tax on "redundancy" is only applicable to non EU workers... Any help please.

Many thanks...
1 - 1 of 1 Posts