Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
The thing is, I don't think they are!!
You have to teach teenagers everything these days! We'll be having powerpoint presentations next!!:D

For the life of me, I cant see what... why.... for heavens sake..... I dont know what to say LOL powerpoint presentations LOL

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hmmmm maybe it would keep the kids off the streets here in the Uk?? Well actually I hope they'd be off the streets!!!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
lol. On a similar note, when I was in the UK I worked on a women's magazine and we once had an article on a woman in NY who gave a workshop on "self-pleasure" (for women only). I think her classes were really popular! She was known as "the mother of masturbation". Pity the journalist who not only had to interview her, she had to have a lesson, much to her embarassment. doubt its the same kind of thing though.
Anyway, do boys really need lessons in this subject? They seem to start practising from day one!

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
LOL!!! I'm still reeling from the shock of this one - Surely there are some things that young people should be allowed to learn and discover on their own - so to speak !!!! ?????

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
348 Posts
LOL!!! I'm still reeling from the shock of this one - Surely there are some things that young people should be allowed to learn and discover on their own - so to speak !!!! ?????

Jo xxxx
I'm still learning and discovering....;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.