Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi PW, I am not sure that was the correct link but it was fun anyway. I now find there is only a 1% chance of me being gay and a 99% chance that I am not Portuguese. I think both figures could be 1% out!
Glad you were able to put the early morning hours to good use Steve :) . What with the quiz and the verb caer, your brain was busy!! (I myself would be hard pressed to conjugate any verb in the subjunctive...)You might want to work on those figures though!!!
I think Xabia found the right link. I'll put up the answers later on if anyone's interested 'cos it's a bit difficult to get them.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
35,881 Posts
Glad you were able to put the early morning hours to good use Steve :) . What with the quiz and the verb caer, your brain was busy!! (I myself would be hard pressed to conjugate any verb in the subjunctive...)You might want to work on those figures though!!!
I think Xabia found the right link. I'll put up the answers later on if anyone's interested 'cos it's a bit difficult to get them.
it asked me for an e mail addy & I sent it - I'm a sucker for quizzes!

maybe it didn't like that I'm married, straight & getting on a bit!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Woohoo! It tells me that I speako bueno espanol!

The lesson about false friends is my favorite to give. "No, you're not constipated if your nose is stuffed...."
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top