Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All-

I have applied for CRIMINAL RECORD CERTIFICATE (PCC) Spain by post but unfortunately, there has not been any response.

Does anyone know here if there is an email address I can write and enquire?

The phone numbers and Indian embassy has been of no help so far.
I need that for Australia immigration. I am currently in India.

I have thoroughly checked ministry of justice website but no luck.

Thanks

·
Administrator
36,518 Posts
Hi All-

I have applied for CRIMINAL RECORD CERTIFICATE (PCC) Spain by post but unfortunately, there has not been any response.

Does anyone know here if there is an email address I can write and enquire?

The phone numbers and Indian embassy has been of no help so far.
I need that for Australia immigration. I am currently in India.

I have thoroughly checked ministry of justice website but no luck.

Thanks
Do you mean a Certificado de Antecedentes Penales?

You can apply online - Certificado de Antecedentes Penales - Trámites y gestiones personales - Ministerio de Justicia

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have already applied. Just want to know how to contact to get an update on my application...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi - Yes, I am positive since I sent it using DHL and I have the delivery receipt aswell. Also payment has been accepted.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, Yes I did and got the confirmation today that the document has been shipped but unfortunately by local post and no tracking number to track.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi - Yes, I am positive since I sent it using DHL and I have the delivery receipt aswell. Also payment has been accepted.
Hello, i am from India and i also need Criminal Certificate from Spain as i intend to apply for Canada Permanent Residency. Regarding the payment, did you made a wire transfer using an Indian bank. Also how did your bank ensured that correct amount was deposited into the Ministry of Justice A/C as the intermediarie bank would charge a certain unknown amount from the wire transfer amount.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts