Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Mukesh Agrawal, I have done my MBA from Deakin University, Melbourne, in 2011, currently residing in India. I love Australia. I want to migrate to South Australia state, and to my best knowledge, I understand, I am eligible for Visa Subclass 190,ANZSCO code is 133411, Manufacturer, under, Lists of State Nominated Occupations, Mentioned in below link.
My question is, by considering above details, will I be eligible for Permanent Residence for above mentioned details ? [ assuming my score is 99 out of 100 ] My tension is that, my immigration consultant have suggested me above details, and told me I am eligible for Permanent Residence, I just to to confirm and make sure, that, I am eligible for Permanent Residence ? as this is very important decision in my life ??

General Questions

I want to understand, when I Submit an expression of interest (EOI) via SkillSelect with details of my occupation, skills and qualifications. SkillSelect will estimate a points score; if my score is high enough, Australian state and territory government agencies will be able to view your EOI and decide if they want to nominate you. SA province will send me Invitation to Apply, if they find my score is matching there demand currently. I have few questions, regarding, this, I request you to kindly, help me understand them, please.

Question 1: I checked online in my score is 65 out of 100,assuming, what are the chance's that i will be sent Invitation to apply from your department and what are the minimum score considered by your department selection process in 2017 ?

Question2. How many times in a year, does your department accept of application are received from State Nominated Occupations ?

Question3. How many maximum applications are be accepted from State Nominated Occupations ?

Your answer are very valuable, I request you to please help me with your answer and time. I will be very thankful for your response. Appreciate your helpfulness Mate.
Thanks & Regards,
MuKesh Agrawal

1 - 1 of 1 Posts