Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
13141 - 13154 of 13154 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do you know any occupations who got invited?
Carpenter. this is all I saw. But I heard one software engineer got and it was mostly trade occupations

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a positive skill assessment from ACS and I have always worked as a Software tester and they deducted 2 years as I'm offshore.
I'm hoping to apply to 491 SA if state opens.

In the SA State applications, we have to select how related is our occupation. (in the nominated occupation / not in the nominated occupation but closely related / not closely related to nominated occupation)

1. What is the option to select for employment before the requirement met date?
2. What is the option to select for employment after the requirement met date?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check your occupation if you are eligible for SA . if yes then create a separate EOI in skill select and only mention SA as state. you may also separate lodge your application at SA website as well.

Hey mate
I am in the process of applying for my skills assessment for event organiser. Wondering if you by chance had to add an additional portfolio of work of events you’ve managed. If so, would you be able to give me advice?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone offshore got any response for Submitted ROI in SA?
The processing time for critical occupations is 2-6 weeks and 8-10 weeks for other occupations. SA only started accepting applications from offshore applicants last Tuesday & today is a public holiday in SA, so it's highly unlikely that they have started responding to offshore applicants.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The processing time for critical occupations is 2-6 weeks and 8-10 weeks for other occupations. SA only started accepting applications from offshore applicants last Tuesday & today is a public holiday in SA, so it's highly unlikely that they have started responding to offshore applicants.

It is after invite!! Nd I have submitted ROI in July and another in September But no response from both!! It's been long!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
They requested for my CV and I submitted. I have a question? At what point do I have to pay for the ROI? I didn't see anywhere requesting payment.
Once they will send you invite!! At that time may I know your occupation? Points? English proficiency?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Once they will send you invite!! At that time may I know your occupation? Points? English proficiency?
Thank you for feedback
Occupation 232212 Surveyor
Points 90 including state nomination
PTE results L78, R75, S81, W78

How long after submitting my CV should I expect an invite?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thank you for feedback
Occupation 232212 Surveyor
Points 90 including state nomination
PTE results L78, R75, S81, W78

How long after submitting my CV should I expect an invite?
I have been waiting since July-21 bro. So don't know when they will be processing.

13141 - 13154 of 13154 Posts