Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
13121 - 13140 of 13154 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Occupation rarely opens up. When it did open last year in SA, the traffic was so high that the application portal was crashing and by the time the payment page opened, quota was full for my profession.

So that one lost opportunity pushed me back by 1 year in the Immigration process.

I am a recruiter and the code 223112.
Hi,

Can you please help me to understand the difference between Recruitment consultant and Human Resource Advisor.. as both of them has same roles mentioned in ANZSCO code.

·
Registered
24,463 Posts
Hi,

Can you please help me to understand the difference between Recruitment consultant and Human Resource Advisor.. as both of them has same roles mentioned in ANZSCO code.
There are many ANZsco codes which have overlapping RnR
You can choose the one which best suits you
Check which state invites more of which and decide

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
My Occupation rarely opens up. When it did open last year in SA, the traffic was so high that the application portal was crashing and by the time the payment page opened, quota was full for my profession.

So that one lost opportunity pushed me back by 1 year in the Immigration process.

I am a recruiter and the code 223112.
Hi,

I doubt that the role would be same. Although both fall under the same unit group i.e. 2231 (Human Resource Professional), both the mentioned occupations have different ANZSCO codes and slightly different role descriptions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
State 190 Process

HI All,

I am new here and would like to understand the process of applying for 190 South Australia. Would appreciate your guidance.

This is what I have done so far:

I have submitted the EOI with 190 selected with South Australia as the preferred state.
After that, I have created an account in migration.sa.gov.au website to apply for state nomination. However, this is where I get lost. I do not see any option to submit the application.

How do I proceed from here?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

·
Registered
315 Posts
HI All,

I am new here and would like to understand the process of applying for 190 South Australia. Would appreciate your guidance.

This is what I have done so far:

I have submitted the EOI with 190 selected with South Australia as the preferred state.
After that, I have created an account in migration.sa.gov.au website to apply for state nomination. However, this is where I get lost. I do not see any option to submit the application.

How do I proceed from here?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Have you checked eligibility criteria for 491/190? Before creating an account?
Moreover, all states including SA are closed currently so how can you submit your application?

·
Registered
19 Posts
SA News page missing

Where can I find the News column in the new SA website?

In the previous website there was a News page where all the updates on immigration are recorded and we could browse through the old updates as well. But I couldn't find this page in the new site. Has anyone found it?
TIA

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

Is there anyone getting 190 nomination recently (apart from nurses) ?

If yes, can you please share your timeline / points?

Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Visa Sub class 489

Hey Guys,
Hope all well.

I paid the visa fee for SC 489 for SA exactly a year ago. Now, that no timeline is mentioned against 489 on the website, does anyone have any information about the grant timelines?

Thanks.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hey Guys,
Hope all well.

I paid the visa fee for SC 489 for SA exactly a year ago. Now, that no timeline is mentioned against 489 on the website, does anyone have any information about the grant timelines?

Thanks.
Same here
I paid visa fees on 5 Oct last year for 489 visa and status is received from day 1. No news at all.
If you get any information do update us.
Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Guys,
Hope all well.

Thanks.
Hey Guys,
Hope all well.

Thanks.
Same here
I paid visa fees on 5 Oct last year for 489 visa and status is received from day 1. No news at all.
If you get any information do update us.
Thanks
Me to bro paid fee for 489 Oct 19. And status as received since day one. Its been a year don't know when it will resume. But line mentioned as u said. God knows.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi guys, I'm an architect and decided to move to South Australia seeking a chance for 190/491 invitation. Anyone knowing if this occupation is a common one that got invited before Covid 19 hits?

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi All

My friend is planning to reach adelaide end of this month.Since the flight has transit through melborne, do he need to quarantine in melbourne for 14 days and then catch a flight from melbourne to adelaide?

or else can he transit from melbourne to adelaide and quarantine there for 14 days? Please help to clarify

Also apart from filling "Travel Declaration before 72 hours" Any other thing is requried.

Please help since flight required to be booked ASAP

·
Registered
24,463 Posts
Hi All

My friend is planning to reach adelaide end of this month.Since the flight has transit through melborne, do he need to quarantine in melbourne for 14 days and then catch a flight from melbourne to adelaide?

or else can he transit from melbourne to adelaide and quarantine there for 14 days? Please help to clarify

Also apart from filling "Travel Declaration before 72 hours" Any other thing is requried.

Please help since flight required to be booked ASAP
He will have to quarantine in the city he lands
He cannot travel domestically till he completes the quarantine and is allowed to leave
Don’t book the Melbourne adelaide ticket as you can never be sure that you will be allowed to leave in day 14
Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I'm an architect and decided to move to South Australia seeking a chance for 190/491 invitation. Anyone knowing if this occupation is a common one that got invited before Covid 19 hits?
I'm an Industrial Designer also seeking for 190/491. Planning to travel to SA either in June or early next year. So far I do not know any who has been invited yet. :/

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a question for the group, Is it possible to the meet the requirement criteria by working remotely but living in SA for visa 190/491? either for 6 months or 12 months?. The company is locate in Sydney but I will be working remotely. PS: there is no branch in Adelaide.

·
Registered
24,463 Posts
I have a question for the group, Is it possible to the meet the requirement criteria by working remotely but living in SA for visa 190/491? either for 6 months or 12 months?. The company is locate in Sydney but I will be working remotely. PS: there is no branch in Adelaide.
The idea behind regional visa is that if you live and work for a local employer for 3 or more years, you will probably take root and not migrate even if you are permitted
If you are working for a sydney employer, you will have the urge to goto sydney and hence would not be permitted
That’s my understanding, you can consult a good Mara agent for confirmation
Cheers

13121 - 13140 of 13154 Posts