Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Dont see many ppl applying for SA SS. Dont know about the time lines of south Australia. Anyone has applied , plz share SA SS timelines. i am going to apply this week.

·
Registered
278 Posts
6 to 8 weeks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yea

·
Registered
278 Posts
Which authority assesed u ?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hi;
I applied on 13th Dec'11 (complete set of docs received)..
got the SA SS on 16th Jan'12 (there was a BIG Christmas vacation of approx 15 days in between)...

Hi everyone,
Dont see many ppl applying for SA SS. Dont know about the time lines of south Australia. Anyone has applied , plz share SA SS timelines. i am going to apply this week.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi;
I applied on 13th Dec'11 (complete set of docs received)..
got the SA SS on 16th Jan'12 (there was a BIG Christmas vacation of approx 15 days in between)...
Your Timelines suggest u got visa very quick...gud

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mine took about 4 weeks

Reactions: gillofrompk

·
Registered
278 Posts
Gillo

VETASSES. financial institute manager.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats JWanderer
I also got it tday April 18 , it took almost a fortnight for the whole. :) Love Oz.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi everyone,
In my case, the hard copies reached SA Immi on 23rd Sept 2011 and I got the SS on 17th Oct 2011...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hi atsurti;
Can you plz give pointers regarding "Airlines selection"..which one have you chosen ?

thanks

In my case, the hard copies reached SA Immi on 23rd Sept 2011 and I got the SS on 17th Oct 2011...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Its nice...so ur moving in May...gud...will be glad to hear from u once u are in SA.
Yes, will definitely post my experience once I am in Adelaide, SA.

Hi atsurti;
Can you plz give pointers regarding "Airlines selection"..which one have you chosen ?

thanks
I had earlier booked Qantas for 2nd May but due to some reason I had to postpone the trip to 14th May. Qantas has apparently stopped flying the routes Mumbai to Singapore and Singapore to Adelaide after 2nd May. So all Qantas flights to Adelaide from Mumbai go via the route Mumbai - Singapore (Jet Airways) and then Singapore to Mel/Syd and from Mel/Syd to Adelaide. So if I book Qantas I have to stop 2 times.

I have now booked Singapore Air which is costlier but will drop me at Adelaide in 20hrs. Route: Mumbai - Singapore - Adelaide. Singapore Air is a 5 star airline and I hope to have a better experience than Qantas which is a 4 star one.

Reactions: lifeisgood

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
my SA State sponser application lauched.nw will be waitinf SA responce.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes, will definitely post my experience once I am in Adelaide, SA.

I had earlier booked Qantas for 2nd May but due to some reason I had to postpone the trip to 14th May. Qantas has apparently stopped flying the routes Mumbai to Singapore and Singapore to Adelaide after 2nd May. So all Qantas flights to Adelaide from Mumbai go via the route Mumbai - Singapore (Jet Airways) and then Singapore to Mel/Syd and from Mel/Syd to Adelaide. So if I book Qantas I have to stop 2 times.

I have now booked Singapore Air which is costlier but will drop me at Adelaide in 20hrs. Route: Mumbai - Singapore - Adelaide. Singapore Air is a 5 star airline and I hope to have a better experience than Qantas which is a 4 star one.
Heard Singapore airlines is good and economical. I booked with Malaysian airlines 14hrs flight time to Melbourne.

Reactions: lifeisgood
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.