Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
thanks in advance for reply, I have recently applied for state sponsorship for profession "system analyst", the system analyst field was in " special conditions apply" mode..
Just wondering how are the chances to get sponsorship..I am working in IT field for last one year and i have given them my pay slips and showed them i did my whole education in adelaide and having living in adelaide for three years...
My questions are
1- How are the chances to get sponsorship when the professional is in special condition apply mode
2- I have showed them my IT field job but its not purely System analyst job, is it gona effect my application as some one advised me if i have my field experience they will give priority to my application.

thanks guys
MAB

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@m_sanaii
thanks for the reply.. i am not sure about one of the conditions

"5.4.1 Currently working in a skilled occupation (minimum 30 hours per week) in South Australia. The skilled occupation must be listed as ANZSCO level 1 to 4."

I am working as IT consultant for the last 6 months and i have contract for next 3 months... i cant say that its System analyst duties which i am performing:confused2:.. so am confused are they gona consider my experience? and what does closely related work mean? does it mean any IT job ? thanks in advance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.