Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please share your timeline here if you are a SA sponsored applicant that received a GRANT lately. Also mention the team from which your CO belonged.

I myself am SA sponsored applicant. currently, GSM Adelaide Team 2 is processing my file however no CO has been assigned to my case.

I just want to see how quickly or slowly they process SA sponsored applicant...

Hoping to see enough replies so I can get an idea of how DIAC is processing SA sponsored applicants.

·
Registered
192 Posts
please share your timeline here if you are a SA sponsored applicant that received a GRANT lately. Also mention the team from which your CO belonged.

I myself am SA sponsored applicant. currently, GSM Adelaide Team 2 is processing my file however no CO has been assigned to my case.

I just want to see how quickly or slowly they process SA sponsored applicant...

Hoping to see enough replies so I can get an idea of how DIAC is processing SA sponsored applicants.
Hello Rocky,

I am glad you are back on the forum, we were all waiting for you on the 190 waiting for CO thread, though I am surprised your VISA has still not come. I am not able to understand why it is taking this long.

My timelines for your reference:

SA Nomination: 12.7.2013
190 Lodged: 18.7.2013
CO allocated : 23.8.2013
CO: T4 Adelaide JH
Grant: 4.9.2013.

Hope your Grant comes really soon.:fingerscrossed:

Regards,

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hello Rocky,

I am glad you are back on the forum, we were all waiting for you on the 190 waiting for CO thread, though I am surprised your VISA has still not come. I am not able to understand why it is taking this long.

Regards,

Hi..

Kindly can you inform me how long it takes to get the invitation after EOI..I applied for SA SS on 18th September with 60 points...what is the average time to get the invitation..and what documents are needed to be submitted once invitation is received..

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Rocky,

Regards,
Pleased to hear from you Maddy. :hand:

Some more grantees...so i can compare it is actually not taking as long as in my case. I have no clue. Nearly 3 months without contact from CO. Meds are clear, Form 80 and PCC uploaded in advance. Single applicant, not claiming any work points.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dear friends;
i am new in this forum. i have lodged my application in 2nd july 2013, and PCC and Medical was done in two weeks after. on 6th aug, my case officer from Adelaide GSM team 6 with request of form 80 for my wife and salary evidence and CV for me was appeared. but from that day, no news and no update, except i asked him about my medical and he cited: "the result is with me".
i think i am in Security check. and of course in dark because i know nothing about process.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi..

Kindly can you inform me how long it takes to get the invitation after EOI..I applied for SA SS on 18th September with 60 points...what is the average time to get the invitation..and what documents are needed to be submitted once invitation is received..
Hello,

Please refer the SA website migration.sa.gov.au for the current processing times. Once you receive the nomination, the invitation comes immediately. For documents required at the time of applying VISA please refer skillselect, there is a document checklist provided.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear friends;
i am new in this forum. i have lodged my application in 2nd july 2013, and PCC and Medical was done in two weeks after. on 6th aug, my case officer from Adelaide GSM team 6 with request of form 80 for my wife and salary evidence and CV for me was appeared. but from that day, no news and no update, except i asked him about my medical and he cited: "the result is with me".
i think i am in Security check. and of course in dark because i know nothing about process.
I applied on the same day. No CO yet, at least you have a CO to contact. You may send him an email asking the status of your application. I am sure he will reply you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I applied on the same day. No CO yet, at least you have a CO to contact. You may send him an email asking the status of your application. I am sure he will reply you.

i have already asked him but he answered me twice as
"" The Department of Immigration and Citizenship recognised that the time taken to process your application may be causing you and your family concern.

We are seeking to process your application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia's migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies, which can take some time.

The timing for completion of the checks varies from one case to another depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application. You can be assured that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship staff will do all they can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible.
""

and i guess this is automated message.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, your application has undergone security check so wait for a month or two. At least CO told you this. I applied on the same day and I have no clue regarding my case.

Please elaborate your timeline in detail like i did. Add signature

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, your application has undergone security check so wait for a month or two. At least CO told you this. I applied on the same day and I have no clue regarding my case.

i guess so, also i wonder if the assessment is finished now and only security check remains???

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Add your signature, and elaborate your overall details in a suitable timeline, see mine for example.

Go to User CP, Edit your Signature and add yours

·
Registered
7 Posts

i also want to know as far as my case officer has not asked me any more dox, my provided evidences are sufficient ???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Add your signature, and elaborate your overall details in a suitable timeline, see mine for example.

Go to User CP, Edit your Signature and add yours
sure i will soon

·
Registered
7 Posts
sure i will soon
but whenever want to customize my profile i face this error:

raminansari, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are still a junior member that has made less than 5 posts on the site. There are some restrictions placed on new member accounts such not being able to post links, not having a profile page, not being able to use the Private Messaging facility. After you have made 5 posts we will look at upgrading your account to an Active Member status when all the restrictions will be lifted.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok i updated my Signature.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok i updated my Signature.
Dude, please tell me the team from which your CO belongs? If it is Adelaide Team 2, it takes ages, they are very slow.

Currently they are processing my file. so exert some patience, Since we both applied on the same day, would be nice to bag grants on the same day as well:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts