Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I have applied for 189 along with my family (Spouse-dependent & my son). All documents are submitted and medical checks are completed. In application medical checks are cleared for me & my wife, my sons medical check is referred to Australian panel. Can anybody please let me know
1. what does it mean and how long it may take to get clearance?.
2. Does this impact on my application?
3. What is the normal length of processing period after 19th Apr 2017 for grant of 189 (one of my friend told me now it is 5-7 months, lot of people in our group saying they got in 1-2 months)

Please suggest.

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi,

i have applied for 189 along with my family (spouse-dependent & my son). All documents are submitted and medical checks are completed. In application medical checks are cleared for me & my wife, my sons medical check is referred to australian panel. Can anybody please let me know
1. What does it mean and how long it may take to get clearance?.
2. Does this impact on my application?
3. What is the normal length of processing period after 19th apr 2017 for grant of 189 (one of my friend told me now it is 5-7 months, lot of people in our group saying they got in 1-2 months)

please suggest.

Thanks
can anybody suggest please

·
Registered
512 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is the problem with your kid?
Thanks Abood for responding.
Exactly don't know, but it seems PPD skin test is showing result of 10mm then they asked us to go for X-ray. Now the application status is showing as rerred to Australian panel.

Thanks

·
Registered
512 Posts
They will check if your son need some procedures to cure from illness, if identified. That's will significantly delay your application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Thanks Abood for responding.
Exactly don't know, but it seems PPD skin test is showing result of 10mm then they asked us to go for X-ray. Now the application status is showing as rerred to Australian panel.

Thanks
Are you from AP/Telangana?

I suspect TB.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you from AP/Telangana?

I suspect TB.

Telangana, I have consulted my family doctor in this regard, he said Nothing to worry. he is alright and even no symptoms.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Telangana, I have consulted my family doctor in this regard, he said Nothing to worry. he is alright and even no symptoms.
HI GUYS,

Australian panel cleared my sons medical records.
now waiting for CO allotment. :fingerscrossed:

Cheers.

Reactions: Mikail_Zubair

·
Registered
122 Posts
HI GUYS,

Australian panel cleared my sons medical records.
now waiting for CO allotment. :fingerscrossed:

Cheers.
Hey svrram,

Congrats ! for the Medical clearance for your Son. On the immi account it should now say for all three HAPPIDs that Meds are now cleared. Obviously your Visa will now go to the actual processing stage. Hope you have given all Docs including Form 80 and 1221 already to avoid further CO Contacts and any delays. Actually when the doctors Examine the test performed on the skin they will ask not to come in contact with Water. They observe it for full 48 Hours to see if the rash on the skin spreads and then measure it with a scale. Hope your Son underwent the same procedure :)

Cheers

Rajnath27

1 - 9 of 9 Posts