Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 19 year old son is going to Canada "Whistler" to do a snowboard instructor course then requires accommodation for approximately 3 weeks from 17th Feb. Is there anywhere i can look to fin this. Is there any postings for this sort of thing?

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 19 year old son is going to Canada "Whistler" to do a snowboard instructor course then requires accommodation for approximately 3 weeks from 17th Feb. Is there anywhere i can look to fin this. Is there any postings for this sort of thing?

Try Craigs List, he may find suitable sharing accommodation with others. Try this link.

craigslist: whistler, BC classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

But to fore warn you, it's not going to be cheap !!

Regards,

Tripp.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
son in canada

Thanks Trip, the site is useful. Just have to work out where is the closest to where he will be studying. We have travelled to many places over the world , but never Canada, so at a bit of a loss....keep doing my homework!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would also suggest Craigslist. There will also most likely be cheaper accommodation surrounding Whistler - especially for the instructors. Check it out and good luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking to send a container of furniture to Mexico as we are building a holiday home there. Does anyone have any experience here, as I have heard that Mexico Customs can be difficult.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looking to send a container of furniture to Mexico as we are building a holiday home there. Does anyone have any experience here, as I have heard that Mexico Customs can be difficult.
Have you tried posting your question in the Mexican forum ? someone may be able to help you there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.