Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
applied for spouse visa, We are 45 days into the processing time. I just realised on the Appendix form, I provided the same date twice and its wrong:

For questions:
When did your relationship begin?
When did you get married

for both I put down 02/02/2016

instead of 09/02/2016. This is clearly stated in marriage certificate. Should I bother sending the email or will ECO take issue with this small error?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Was it an arranged marriage? They usually require more details about your union, such as involvement of the two families, why they believed it would be a good match, and how did you try to develop a committed relationship, etc.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was it an arranged marriage? They usually require more details about your union, such as involvement of the two families, why they believed it would be a good match, and how did you try to develop a committed relationship, etc.
Yes it was an arranged marriage, should we report this mistake to ECO or leave to avoid any confusion and also I am sure they will realise we made a mistake?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it was an arranged marriage, should we report this mistake to ECO or leave to avoid any confusion and also I am sure they will realise we made a mistake?
Joppa what do you think? shall we inform ECO of this mistake on the form? or shall we just leave it. given its soo late in the stage

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.