Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

i am asking very silly question but need some suggesting of purchasing Solid Foam Bed Mattress in Melbourne, where i find the store or website to find the solid foam mattresses. I don't need spring mattresses due to back problem.

Thanks

Faisal Mubarak

·
Registered
346 Posts
There is no such thing as silly question :)

You don't need solid foam mattresses, these are old, outdated and nobody uses them. Most people buy more advanced memory foam or SMR mattresses. There is a huge range of different types, best idea might be to visit a chiro/ physio so they can advice you on what suits your back the best.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
when we came we got mattresses from Salvos (Kilsyth), did not want to spend too much initially, they have both used as well as new ones, we purchased the new ones for 200$, queen size, I too have a back problem but not once have i had a stiff back after that. For initial use I do suggest taking the mattress from Salvos, the quality is good and the money isnt much. they have both used and new ones, see what suits you and go for it, once you feel comfortable buying another one for 2000+ (Yes that is how much it costs for a good mattress here), you can keep this in the guest room and buy a new one for master bedroom.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when we came we got mattresses from Salvos (Kilsyth), did not want to spend too much initially, they have both used as well as new ones, we purchased the new ones for 200$, queen size, I too have a back problem but not once have i had a stiff back after that. For initial use I do suggest taking the mattress from Salvos, the quality is good and the money isnt much. they have both used and new ones, see what suits you and go for it, once you feel comfortable buying another one for 2000+ (Yes that is how much it costs for a good mattress here), you can keep this in the guest room and buy a new one for master bedroom.
My Friends,

Thanks for the advice and support. i appreciate it alot.

Faisal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.