Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am a software engineer with 8 years of experience with a Masters degree in Computer Science (18 years education). My wife qualification is M.B.B.S. with 3 years of working experience. I want to apply for Skilled Independent Visa 189.

Can anyone here guide me in details how to proceed so I will get partner points?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am a software engineer with 8 years of experience with a Masters degree in Computer Science (18 years education). My wife qualification is M.B.B.S. with 3 years of working experience. I want to apply for Skilled Independent Visa 189.

Can anyone here guide me in details how to proceed so I will get partner points?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

For Skilled Independent Visa to Claim your partner points, Her occupation also to be part of Medium and Long‑term Strategic Skills List(MLTSSL). I suggest you to over the link https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2017L00850 to identify her occupation and the corresponding assessing authority.

Reactions: smhsimple

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Thanks for your reply. The occupation is listed in the document but I could not find any detailed regarding assessment.

ANZSCO Code: 253111
Assessing Authority: MedBA

·
Registered
357 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.