Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone can u give me ideas i would like to join or start a soccer school in and a round alicante is there a lot of them :)

·
Registered
19,449 Posts
hi everyone can u give me ideas i would like to join or start a soccer school in and a round alicante is there a lot of them :)
Hello again,
why not try Googling Alicante or Costa Blanca soccer schools or (It is Costa Blanca, isn't it?)
I found this one
Welcome to Tony's Soccer School

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
There is Tony´s and there is also Sheffield United Academy. I know all the guys and I am sure Robbie Burns and Tony (respectively) will be pleased to have a chat.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is Tony´s and there is also Sheffield United Academy. I know all the guys and I am sure Robbie Burns and Tony (respectively) will be pleased to have a chat.
i will try to find them i would also like to run my own soccer school

what do you do with football then :)

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Anything you can do to help is MASSIVELY appreciated.

He´s been cycling for nearly seven months now and only four more to go. Stuck on a Greek island this week trying to get the ferry to Turkey but high seas, then problem with the motor. He arrived today and tomorrow he is off to see some of the big Istanbul clubs. Many of the biggest clubs in the world - Liverpool, Man Utd, Málaga, Schalke, FC Copenhagen, Barcelona. Valencia have supported as well as some smaller ones like Man City, Glossop N.End, Oxford City and villages en el **** del campo here in Spain. Thanks to all

When he started off there were an estimated 43 million refugees globally and now there are probably 45 million so you can see the size of the problem that he is trying to highlight.

Should say that FC Torrevieja and the two local soccer schools both supported and Björn enjoyed coaching them too.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anything you can do to help is MASSIVELY appreciated.

He´s been cycling for nearly seven months now and only four more to go. Stuck on a Greek island this week trying to get the ferry to Turkey but high seas, then problem with the motor. He arrived today and tomorrow he is off to see some of the big Istanbul clubs. Many of the biggest clubs in the world - Liverpool, Man Utd, Málaga, Schalke, FC Copenhagen, Barcelona. Valencia have supported as well as some smaller ones like Man City, Glossop N.End, Oxford City and villages en el **** del campo here in Spain. Thanks to all

When he started off there were an estimated 43 million refugees globally and now there are probably 45 million so you can see the size of the problem that he is trying to highlight.

Should say that FC Torrevieja and the two local soccer schools both supported and Björn enjoyed coaching them too.
what could i do over here then

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.