Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. and they we're requesting for evidence of employment income from an experience I didn't claim points for..I did however front loaded my certificate of employment and reference letter from that company. Apparently, it wasn't enough. The reason why I didn't claim points for it was simply because this work was 8-9 years ago and it will be difficult to obtain proof of employment other than whats mentioned above.

Another reason is for health examination which I had done and uploaded the infosheet from emedical. Apparently again, CO must have missed that. Now I dont know weather to do the medicals again, because they made me a new HAP ID!:(:mad:

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
You have already done medicals ?? Haven't you ??

I guess you have mentioned that HAP ID in your visa application using which you have completed your medicals, I guess there is no need for doing medicals again

Regarding payslips, try to gather at least one or two

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have already done medicals ?? Haven't you ??

I guess you have mentioned that HAP ID in your visa application using which you have completed your medicals, I guess there is no need for doing medicals again

Regarding payslips, try to gather at least one or two

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
I did just last May for a 457 visa. However Chest XRAY and HIV test were done as well for future PR application. Yet CO still requested for it. I dont have any idea on how to contact CO.

I have the payslips, I just uploaded it.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
and you did answer YES to the question about having done medicals prior to applying for the visa and had given this HAP ID (from May 2017) in there?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and you did answer YES to the question about having done medicals prior to applying for the visa and had given this HAP ID (from May 2017) in there?
definitely YES! The CO gave me a new HAP ID. I just want to know if they want me to do the medicals again or maybe they just overlooked it. I have no problems doing it again if they told me to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why you they need proof of employment when you didn't even claim points for it?
Same question I have. I did put the employment in form 80 and 1221 as it is a part of work history, but I never claimed points for it. Now I?m puzzled on why they want a proof of income for that years.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
You should not rule out the possibility that it could have been sent to you by mistake. You should write back to the same email and ask them if they really want you to get tested again and also to try and get those old word documents which are otherwise required only when points claimed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You should not rule out the possibility that it could have been sent to you by mistake. You should write back to the same email and ask them if they really want you to get tested again and also to try and get those old word documents which are otherwise required only when points claimed.
I did reply to the same email address. Just not so sure if they will read it. There was an auto reply message, thats all.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Emails may go missing or you may not receive a reply soon enough so I've sent you a PM with a number that you can call on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts