Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

There is currently an SNFC strike planned for 12 December. Unfortunately, I have a TGV ticket from Paris Est to Munich booked that day, and apparently details of services running during the strike won't be released until 10 December.

For those of you who have experience of French rail strikes: how badly affected are the international services typically? Because I'm travelling on an international line that's run in cooperation with Germany I would naively hope that those trains will still run, but am I being too optimistic?

Sorry if this is impossible to predict in advance! It's just very difficult to accept that not only might my (very expensive) reservation be cancelled, but I will not know for sure until just two days before departure, leaving me no time to make alternative arrangements.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Although not directly related to op, where does one find information on any planned industrial action on the SNCF network?

Seeing this post gave me a jolt. I am travelling on the 16th and was totally oblivious of any future action by the unions.

I need to bookmark a source of up to date information for the future.

Richard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.