Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the chances that I will get visa without interview. In past any idea of percentage called for interview and got visa without interview? My visa application center is london so I am worried for interview if called I have to travel to london and then back to home country Pakistan which will cost me a lot.

Do they conduct interview on skype?

Is it possible to arrange interview in New Zealand so I can get visa decision on spot? Aim is to not travel only for visa interview to any other country?

Is only principal applicant is interviewed or all member included in application are interviewed?

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
What are the chances that I will get visa without interview. In past any idea of percentage called for interview and got visa without interview? My visa application center is london so I am worried for interview if called I have to travel to london and then back to home country Pakistan which will cost me a lot.

Do they conduct interview on skype?

Is it possible to arrange interview in New Zealand so I can get visa decision on spot? Aim is to not travel only for visa interview to any other country?

Is only principal applicant is interviewed or all member included in application are interviewed?
All applications without a job offer must have an interview. It isn't a random selection.
If you have a job offer in nz there is no need for an interview as you already have the means to support yourself and settle.

Interview is conducted by telephone so no need to travel anywhere.
If you are claiming partner points immigration will want to speak to both of you together and separately.
If you are not claiming partner points then just the principal applicant.

Reactions: Rajmand and Midhun

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no ITA fee mentioned in fee finder, one I found is EOI 510 dollars and other is resident visa: Skilled migrant category that is 1225 GBP as my application will be launched in London. ITA fee is same as Resident Visa fee ? and I have to pay this (GBP 1225) for each applicant total(1225+1225+1225) or just one fee (total 1225) for my whole application (family of three)?

·
Registered
34 Posts
fIRST YOU SHOULD PAY FOR ITA FEE I.E 510 NZD. Once everythings is approved they will request for additional migrant levy just before stamping the resident visa.

Thanks and regards,

Benny

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
There is no ITA fee mentioned in fee finder, one I found is EOI 510 dollars and other is resident visa: Skilled migrant category that is 1225 GBP as my application will be launched in London. ITA fee is same as Resident Visa fee ? and I have to pay this (GBP 1225) for each applicant total(1225+1225+1225) or just one fee (total 1225) for my whole application (family of three)?
Answered in another thread.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi
I have apply my residency of nz under SMC as IT technician.I am already working in nz.Please tell me in detail about interview questions in detail which CO is asked.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
Hi
I have apply my residency of nz under SMC as IT technician.I am already working in nz.Please tell me in detail about interview questions in detail which CO is asked.
Thanks
See the sticky thread at the top of this area of the forum.

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts