Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Can someone please help me on this front?

It's been exactly 3 months now (application was submitted on July 30, 2013) since my application status is in "Pending with Assessor" state.

How long does it take to receive a communication from ACS? has anyone experienced this long?

There has been no communication to me (or my references) so far? If anyone has received one, can it be posted to (omitting personal details) to my gmail address "iamoptimist82"? and what e-mail address I should expect it from?

If delayed further, can we write to ACS and request the present status?

Regards,
Iamoptimist82

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Can someone please help me on this front?

It's been exactly 3 months now (application was submitted on July 30, 2013) since my application status is in "Pending with Assessor" state.

How long does it take to receive a communication from ACS? has anyone experienced this long?

There has been no communication to me (or my references) so far? If anyone has received one, can it be posted to (omitting personal details) to my gmail address "iamoptimist82"? and what e-mail address I should expect it from?

Regards,
Iamoptimist82
hi friend,

see my answers below.

the current processing times are about 16 weeks and hence you should be able to get positive outcome very soon, perhaps, in a week or two. Now, ACS seems to be a slow coach as far as assessment is concerned.

below link will give you a good insight on this.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...cs-skills-assessment-processing-time-989.html

follow the above link that has answers to this question.

if the above information is helpful, i recommend you to hit "Thanks" and "Like" buttons to encourage me addressing your queries on time.

warm regards,
sathiya

G

·
hi friend,

if the above information is helpful, i recommend you to hit "Thanks" and "Like" buttons to encourage me addressing your queries on time.

warm regards,
sathiya
Any reason you and others are posting this on the bottom of every post you make? Kind of rude to demand thanks for cut and pastes from other sites.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. Has anybody (or their references) received an intermediate communication i.e. between stage 4 and 5?

Appreciate the forum's help.

Regards,
IamOptimist

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thank you. Has anybody (or their references) received an intermediate communication i.e. between stage 4 and 5?

Appreciate the forum's help.

Regards,
IamOptimist
I didn't receive any communication between stage 4 and 5. I hope you'll get your assessment results in next week before November 13-15.

I submitted application on July 22nd and got assessment on 28th October.

meanwhile, you could raise a ticket with ACS asking for the update. I got my +ve assessment after 4 days. This might or might not work, but give a try.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank you for your quick response.

Just received my ielts score (G.T.) as follows:

L: 7.5
R: 7
W: 6.5
S: 7

Overall: 7

Can someone please let me know if this is sufficient for S/w engg. Position?

Regards,
Iamoptimist

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thank you for your quick response.

Just received my ielts score (G.T.) as follows:

L: 7.5
R: 7
W: 6.5
S: 7

Overall: 7

Can someone please let me know if this is sufficient for S/w engg. Position?

Regards,
Iamoptimist
You wouldnt be able to claim 10 points for your IELTS score as you have only 6.5 for writing(they consider your least score). You should give another attempt for IELTS or give your current score for reval as you are off the 7 mark only by .5

All the best

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi.
Thanks for quick reply.

Can you please explain process of reval? As in whom to contact and other required details.

Kind regards,
Iamoptimist

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi.
Thanks for quick reply.

Can you please explain process of reval? As in whom to contact and other required details.

Kind regards,
Iamoptimist
You should go to the center where you registered for your exam and tell them that you want to submit your score for revaluation. They will handle it. You should know that revaluation will come at a cost and it might take well over a month for the results to come out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts