Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

My skills assessment status on the ACS website shows With Assessor. However when I checked the link for ACS site, memapp/mas.asp with login and password provided it shows the following details

Given Name: Girish Bantwal
Date Received: 13-March-2012
Event Type: Skills
Managed By: <Case Offcer Name>
Grade: Applicant

Can someone throw some light on this discrepancy of the status . Also could someone let me know when I could expect a movement of the application from With Assessor stage to the 5th stage. What is the average lead time these days for this process?

Regards,
Girish Baliga

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi Girish...if you able to received assesment.., do you have any idea what number of weeks ACS taking these days for Assessments ?
My application still showing with Assessor.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Girish Baliga said:
Hi Experts,

My skills assessment status on the ACS website shows With Assessor. However when I checked the link for ACS site, memapp/mas.asp with login and password provided it shows the following details

Given Name: Girish Bantwal
Date Received: 13-March-2012
Event Type: Skills
Managed By: <Case Offcer Name>
Grade: Applicant

Can someone throw some light on this discrepancy of the status . Also could someone let me know when I could expect a movement of the application from With Assessor stage to the 5th stage. What is the average lead time these days for this process?

Regards,
Girish Baliga
I applied online. All my docs were correct. My application directly moved to stage 4 and was there for around 3-4 weeks. I got my result online on the 4th week.

Vijay.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi,

My ACS status is as follows:

Date Received 03-May-2012
Event Type:RPL
Stage 4:Your Application is being Assessed by an Authorised Assessor.

its moved to Stage 4 , three days back , from what I've gathered it takes 1 month from this stage to move to stage 5, Ive applied as an ICT -Business Analyst

·
Registered
325 Posts
My application is also in Stage 4(With assessor) since 18th April.
What you see on both the status pages is fine, dont worry about it as long as the application does not go back to stage 3.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Aim for the 1st July deadline

·
Registered
379 Posts
Mine too is exactely same with the 13th april date but the status is with assessor. Hoping for the result soon .
Do tell us when you move to stage 5 .

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yes thats true...it is taking an avg of 1 month for ACS to process the applications...lets hope for the best!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.