Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am writing on behalf of my sister. She has completed BSc and MSc mathematics from Mahatma Gandhi university, Kerala, India and currently working as a secondary school teacher. She has 3 years of experience as a teacher.

1) Is this enough for her to pass the AITSL skills assessmnet? Becasue I read somewhere that indian education is not good enough to pass their skilss assement.

2) If plan 1 doesn't work, I am asking her to apply for Masters in Education course (2 years). With this 2 years study, will she able to pass the skills assessment?

Eg: https://www.qut.edu.au/study/international-courses/master-of-teaching-secondary

Your kind advise will be really appreciated.

Thanks & regards,
Sonat.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dear All,

I am writing on behalf of my sister. She has completed BSc and MSc mathematics from Mahatma Gandhi university, Kerala, India and currently working as a secondary school teacher. She has 3 years of experience as a teacher.

1) Is this enough for her to pass the AITSL skills assessmnet? Becasue I read somewhere that indian education is not good enough to pass their skilss assement.

2) If plan 1 doesn't work, I am asking her to apply for Masters in Education course (2 years). With this 2 years study, will she able to pass the skills assessment?

Eg: https://www.qut.edu.au/study/international-courses/master-of-teaching-secondary

Your kind advise will be really appreciated.

Thanks & regards,
Sonat.
B.Ed with minimum 45 days of supervised teaching practice in a school setup is mandatory.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Members,
I am posting this on behalf of my fiance:

-she has done B.Ed from a college in Delhi affilated to IP university.

From where she should get the 45 days supervising letter? From college or the university office? As mentioned in application form of AITSL, it should be obtained from university. Kindly suggest.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Members,
I am posting this on behalf of my fiance:

-she has done B.Ed from a college in Delhi affilated to IP university.

From where she should get the 45 days supervising letter? From college or the university office? As mentioned in application form of AITSL, it should be obtained from university. Kindly suggest.
Did you get it?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

no...not yet...how to request university?

Rgds
I am in a same situation. I am planning to approach my college and will get a letter from them.
Also planning to get letter from University. But I have one doubt, the syllabus mention that pupil get 30 days of training but AITSL require at least 45 days of training. Do you have any idea if anyone from IP university got positive assessment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts