Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty sure I know the answer to this one already but would just like some confirmation.

I wish to migrate on a 175 visa.

My profession is on the nominated SOL.

I have had a skills assessment by the Assessing Authority in the state I wish to migrate to.

Before I can practice my profession in that state I have to undergo the study of a handful of further academic and professional modules.

Can I apply for the visa on my current assessment or must I complete this study and get a further assessment before I can then make the application?

Any help will be much appreciated.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Not open for further replies.