Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

just wondering if you can help here...

When calculating my points:

AGE - 30
English - 20
Skilled emp - 5
qualification - 15

I'm only claiming 5 for my skilled employment as when I was skills assessed by ACS - i only based my assessment on my previous two jobs which is 3 years worth of employment.

I do have work experience outside of this that would be considered skilled in IT that would bring me up to 5 years and so gain an additional 5 points - can I use this experience during the visa application if it hasn't been officially skills assessed by the ACS? - in order to reach 75 points.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
23,862 Posts
Hi Guys,

just wondering if you can help here...

When calculating my points:

AGE - 30
English - 20
Skilled emp - 5
qualification - 15

I'm only claiming 5 for my skilled employment as when I was skills assessed by ACS - i only based my assessment on my previous two jobs which is 3 years worth of employment.

I do have work experience outside of this that would be considered skilled in IT that would bring me up to 5 years and so gain an additional 5 points - can I use this experience during the visa application if it hasn't been officially skills assessed by the ACS? - in order to reach 75 points.

Thanks!!
If you have continued in the same employment as you were, when you got yourself assessed by ACS, then you can continue to claim points after assessment also.

However, there should not have been change in your RNR, designation. Location, company or job.

If any of these parameters have changed, then you have to get yourself reassessed, to claim points

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts