Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do have some question regarding to Skilled Nominated Subclass 190.
If me and my partner are approved for this visa can either of us go to Australia and study with subsidized school fee in Australia Universities?
Since this is State nominated must I study only within that State or I can go to other State and study too?

Thank you.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts