Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

I am planning to apply for Skilled Independent Visa (189) under ICT Business Analyst however I see that the cap for the business analyst has already reached for FY14-FY15. So should I need to wait until July 1st (FY16) to make an expression of interest or can I make an EOI even now so that I can be in the queue?

Also does IELTS or TOEFL or PTE score must to submit an EOI? or can it be submitted along with the documents later?

Thanks,
Prabhu

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hi Experts,

I am planning to apply for Skilled Independent Visa (189) under ICT Business Analyst however I see that the cap for the business analyst has already reached for FY14-FY15. So should I need to wait until July 1st (FY16) to make an expression of interest or can I make an EOI even now so that I can be in the queue?

Also does IELTS or TOEFL or PTE score must to submit an EOI? or can it be submitted along with the documents later?

Thanks,
Prabhu
Based on the query above it seems you do not have much knowledge on the process for AUS permanent residency. It requires a lot of effort by one to understand the process, specially during the initial stages.
Please go the immi site to understand the procedure.
There are many threads on this forum too which outlay the procedure in detail.
As for your question, the answer in one can apply for EOI even if the ceiling is reached, they would be in a queue for next financial year, but need to have acquired the min required 60 points.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I read in forum that it would be better to wait, as we don't know yet how the job profile will get listed in future listing, under the same job code/category etc.
Also, meanwhile the time can be used to complete the English test. Based on the English test results, your overall Visa applying points will increase or decrease. Based on the points, you will get invited once the CAP opens up.
Senior members, please correct me if my recommendation is Prabhu is incorrect!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts